[Kget] KGet Runner

Tomas Van Verrewegen tomasvanverrewegen at telenet.be
Mon Sep 21 16:03:25 CEST 2009

> About the validation of a specific text, maybe just use
> KUrl("bla").isValid()... :)

The problem with a (much simpler) approach like this is that just about
anything actually is a valid URL.
Eg: This is a sentence , built from 11 valid url's ...
      And so is this one: 1 + 2 = 3 !

> Also I saw yesterday that you are using importLinks as dbus-call... maybe
>  you should/want to change it to "showNewTransferDialog", as that is
>  usually used to add new downloads...

You're probably right.
I used "importLinks" because this is the way I most often use KGet:
  copy a whole bunch of links (or a whole web page) to the clipboard,
  click "Import links..." in the tray icon,
  then use the filters to choose which links to download.

Maybe the "Import Links" and "New Download" dialogs should be merged together
somehow?

Tomas