[Kget] KGet Runner

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Mon Sep 21 14:01:39 CEST 2009

Hey!

We talked about this yesterday already and I'm all for it... :)

About the validation of a specific text, maybe just use
KUrl("bla").isValid()... :)

Also I saw yesterday that you are using importLinks as dbus-call... maybe you
should/want to change it to "showNewTransferDialog", as that is usually used
to add new downloads...

Lukas