[Kget] KGet2 bittorrent plugin developement

Felix Berger bflat1 at gmx.net
Wed Feb 15 18:50:55 CET 2006

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 18:21, Joris Guisson wrote:
>  I will have
> to install in a different prefix, obviously, but running KDE 4 stuff
> side by side with KDE 3, are there any pitfalls I should know off ?

I'd make sure to set KDEHOME to something else,  to make sure non of your kde3
config files in ~/.kde are changed.

Here's the alias, I use before compiling, running kde4:

alias kde-env='export QTDIR=/var/tmp/user/kde/qt-copy/ && export
PATH=/var/tmp/user/kde/unsermake:/var/tmp/user/kde/qt-copy/bin:$PATH &&
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/var/tmp/user/lib && export KDEDIR=/var/tmp/user/ &&
export SCONSFLAGS=-u'

There still might be other things you should heed,
Felix

--
Try Debian GNU/Linux!
http://www.felix.beldesign.de/