[Kget] KGet2 bittorrent plugin developement

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:21:38 CET 2006

OK, I'm first gonna continue working on my DHT implementation. I will
try to hack something together in the weekend. But it seems easy, just
derive a couple of classes and calll KT code from there ...

Allthough, I have just noticed that you are using Qt and KDE 4, this
could cause some problems, we haven't done anything yet with KDE 4
stuff.

I guess I will have to checkout and compile KDE and Qt 4, does this
cause any problems with an existing KDE 3 installation ? I will have
to install in a different prefix, obviously, but running KDE 4 stuff
side by side with KDE 3, are there any pitfalls I should know off ?

Joris,