[Kget] KGet TODO list for TP1 in October 2006

Dario Massarin nekkar at libero.it
Wed Aug 16 00:24:34 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 18:01, Urs Wolfer wrote:
> Hi all
>
> You probably heard that there will be the first technical preview of KDE4
> in October [1].
> Until then we should have a working KGet with at least the needed
> functionalities of KGet KDE3. Manolo and I have created a TODO list with
> the things which have to be done until then.
>
> Here is the list:
> TODO until TP1 in October 2006
> ====================
> * improve the model/view work -> dario, all
> * implement the mt get plugin (rewrite with kio; we have to wait until the
>    features are in kdelibs) -> manolo
> * start the implementation of the new torrent plugin (but we must wait
> until ktorrent is ported to Qt4) -> can wait
> * implement GUI features provided by KGet KDE3 which we think we should
>    keep -> urs
> * create a kool splashscreen ;) probably in oxygen style
> => move it back to trunk when this work is done (before October) -> urs

Perfect. Thanks a lot for writing this down.
I'm leaving tomorrow for my holidays and I'll be back on the 25 of august.
When I'm back I'm certainly going to work on it ;)

Urs and Manolo, in the meantime feel free to make any change to kget, even  on
the TransferTreeModel class (Urs, if you are going to implement the necessary
gui features you'll need to put your hands on it..).

Thanks a lot for your work, guys!!

	Dario