[Kget] KGet TODO list for TP1 in October 2006

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at fwo.ch
Tue Aug 15 20:01:17 CEST 2006

Hi all

You probably heard that there will be the first technical preview of KDE4 in
October [1].
Until then we should have a working KGet with at least the needed
functionalities of KGet KDE3. Manolo and I have created a TODO list with the
things which have to be done until then.

Here is the list:
TODO until TP1 in October 2006
====================
* improve the model/view work -> dario, all
* implement the mt get plugin (rewrite with kio; we have to wait until the
   features are in kdelibs) -> manolo
* start the implementation of the new torrent plugin (but we must wait until
   ktorrent is ported to Qt4) -> can wait
* implement GUI features provided by KGet KDE3 which we think we should
   keep -> urs
* create a kool splashscreen ;) probably in oxygen style
=> move it back to trunk when this work is done (before October) -> urs

Please write any comments to this list.

Bye
urs

[1] http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-4.0-release-plan.html