[Kget] KGet TODO list for TP1 in October 2006

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at fwo.ch
Tue Aug 15 22:40:45 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 22:24, Dario Massarin wrote:
> Perfect. Thanks a lot for writing this down.
> I'm leaving tomorrow for my holidays and I'll be back on the 25 of august.
> When I'm back I'm certainly going to work on it ;)
Hi Dario

Enjoy your holiday! :) Refill your energy to work after your holydays again on
KGet ;)

> Urs and Manolo, in the meantime feel free to make any change to kget, even
> on the TransferTreeModel class (Urs, if you are going to implement the
> necessary gui features you'll need to put your hands on it..).

Okay. We will try.

BTW: I have just had an interesting discussion on #kde-artists. They will
create us nice artwork for KGet. Pinheiro promised me that he will create a
kool splashscreen (probably with the new Qt SVG classes, with a simple
animation, ...) It just sounds great :)

Bye
urs