[Kget] progress and questions

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 24 12:21:23 CET 2005

Felix Berger ha scritto:
> In the meantime you could think how and where the decision is made which
> transfer class gets to download a given url from the user. Bittorrent tracker
> files seem to have a .torrent ending maybe that is a start.

Yes, true, but the user should download .torrent files as files, too.

Talking we Enrico and Dario time ago, we discussed about the possibility
to have one (or two) class(es) between the GUI and the Scheduler that
handle the new donwloads.
For example, have a TransferLoader, which the GUI actions are connected
to, that create new Transfer's and add them to the Scheduler, and a
TransferFactory which should really create new Transfer's depending on
transfer types available and on user selection.

Best regards,

--
Pino Toscano