[Kget] progress and questions

Felix Berger bflat1 at gmx.net
Wed Feb 23 22:31:25 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm not too far away from a working bittorrent implementation, but haven't
committed anything yet. I shied away from writing a plugin right away instead
I created a subdir alongside kio where the bttransfer resides.

In the meantime you could think how and where the decision is made which
transfer class gets to download a given url from the user. Bittorrent tracker
files seem to have a .torrent ending maybe that is a start. In your current
implementation the kio transfer is hardcoded. I changed that to be able to
test the bittorrent transfers, that's why I didn't commit yet.

Felix

--
Try Debian GNU/Linux!
http://www.felix.beldesign.de/