D12094: Modify "Find" button to be a toggle, tracking state across tabs & split views

Scott Harvey noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 4 15:22:33 BST 2018

sharvey added a comment.

  I never forgot; i just had to move it to the back of my mind and let it run as a background process. There's one big problem, though - which occurred to me while mowing my lawn. Changing the icon from {icon search} to, say {icon search} with a {icon times color=red} overlaid on it is that it's also going to change the icon in the drop-down menu as well. They're still linked, after all. And still no way around that.

  I'll take another run at it once I get my machine fully operational and current again. Some Truly Bad Things happened while trying to get and keep Plasma current so I could work on something else. I think a cascading row of "Dr. Konqi" crash icons from KWin (which wouldn't stop short of a reboot) counts as something gone very wrong. Never a dull moment.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin