D11483: [WIP] Make some properties searchable

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 19 20:16:15 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D11483#229497 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11483#229497>, @astippich wrote:

  > I really like the idea, but what if at some point in the future the tags will be made editable/writable? I think this could then interfere from an ui point of view. Can this somehow be implemented to allow both?
  >  I plan to implement tag writing for KFileMetaData at some point to be able to edit tags in Elisa.

  I don't think it would conflict, because the tag editing UX in Dolphin would need to be done in a separate mode or window anyway; i.e. an Edit information button would either bring up a separate editing window, or change the UI to an "editing" mode where the labels were editable. Either way that's a separate issue that doesn't really concern this patch.

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets