D11483: [WIP] Make some properties searchable

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 19 14:39:45 GMT 2018

michaelh added a comment.

  > In general, text that changes the view should be made to look like a link. Consistency with solid UI design principles is more important than distinguishing them from originUrl

  Agreed. My focus with this patch was the functionality. I think Tags and other clickable Properties (except originUrl) must have a consistent look. Changing the look of Tags (and other clickables) should be part of a separate patch.
  F5758674: underlined.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5758674>
  Humble murmuring:
  In my view (personal taste) this does not look good. It makes clickability very clear. But most of the time you want to read the info. For me underlining makes that harder.

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets