D11483: [WIP] Make some properties searchable

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 19 13:26:01 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  > I followed the way tags are displayed (for consistence). Also I wanted them visually distiguishable from e.g. originUrl which is a link leading outside.

  In general, text that changes the view should be made to look like a link. Consistency with solid UI design principles is more important than distinguishing them from `originUrl` (which is appropriately colored as a link, because it takes you elsewhere, just as this does).

  > For some properties searching makes no sense (e.g. bitrate) so it has to be a curated list.

  Gotcha, that makes sense.

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets