D11483: [WIP] Make some properties searchable

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 19 13:20:38 GMT 2018

michaelh added a comment.

  In D11483#229192 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11483#229192>, @ngraham wrote:

  > This is excellent! UI-wise, if it's clickable, it ought to look like a link all the time, not just when hovered (keep mind that hovering as a concept doesn't exist when using a touchscreen as the primary interaction method). That means also using the standard link color.

  I followed the way tags are displayed (for consistence). Also I wanted them visually distiguishable from e.g. originUrl which is a link leading outside.

  > Also, I wonder if people might get confused by the fact that some things become clickable/searchable and others don't? What's the technical barrier to doing them all at once?

  1. It's just a short collection of props to see if this patch is useable at all. It's far from exhaustive.
  2. For some properties searching makes no sense (e.g. bitrate) so it has to be a curated list.

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets