D12558: Don't filter out duplicated entries from places panel

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 27 14:04:24 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks. I can confirm this crash with git master when I exactly duplicate an entry in `user-places.xbel`, and that this patch fixes it.

  However is this what we want, behaviorally? The code you're removing was designed to prevent showing duplicates. Maybe that wasn't the best way, but if the original goal was valid, we should perhaps come up with a better way to do it that doesn't cause crashes.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

To: arojas, #dolphin, ngraham, elvisangelaccio, renatoo