D7647: Two clicks on file/folder to rename

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 15 14:27:54 BST 2017

markg requested changes to this revision.
markg added a comment.

  I'm OK with this feature after the code is correct.
  So with probably my suggestion and those of @elvisangelaccio

INLINE COMMENTS

> elvisangelaccio wrote in dolphinview.cpp:103
> We could also do:
>
>   QTimer* m_twoClicksRenamingTimer = nullptr;
>
> in `dolphinview.h` and drop the variable from the initializer list.

Most certainly not!
You would break initializing consistency by some being initialized in the header, most in the source.
By default (and by coding guidelines) we do the initializing part in the constructor.

You can change it to:
m_twoClicksRenamingTimer(new QTimet(this))

that would be OK imho.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin