Firefox + KDE integration: Getting FF to use Dolphin reliably. 12+ years and counting.

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Wed Jul 9 15:04:03 BST 2014

I haven't read all the linked bug reports or how previous attempts of
integration were done, but it seems to me this is mostly about user
preferences regarding default applications, correct?

I am asking because this is not something KDE specific anymore, there is a
cross-desktop specification covering this:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/mime-apps-spec/

Cheers,
Kevin