Quo vadis, Dolphin? Start of the developers study.

Dr. Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Fri Mar 15 18:36:53 GMT 2013

Hi Myriam,

with Favorits I had user editable Places in mind. And properties are shown at
the panel labeled "Information".
Don't worry too much because the real user study will follow up. In this first
step we collect ideas for sidebars (or panels) and developer's assumtions
about users. Both are compared to end user's opinion. And, of course, I will
make those points more clear. So don't hezitate to criticize.

Thanks,
Heiko.