Quo vadis, Dolphin? Start of the developers study.

Dr. Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Fri Mar 15 14:18:50 GMT 2013

Hi everyone,

as discussed in this mailinglist and announced in our blog [1] we started the
first part of the Dolphin investigation today. With this examination we would
like to find out whether the envisioned improvements are valid. And we want to
anonymously collect a pool of the different goals developers have for Dolphin.

You can find the study at http://bit.ly/155HDcy (or without shortening at [2]).
It shouldn't take more than a few minutes to answer our questions. As sson as
the response quote degrades to zero we will stop the study and start analysis.
I'm looking forward your comments!

Best wishes,
Heiko.

[1] http://user-prompt.com/quo-vadis-dolphin-preparation-of-the-developer-study/
[2] http://user-weave.com/survey/2e772a6b5c9a478ba3b16d041e6ea023?110

--
Dipl.-Psych. Dr. Heiko Tietze
Research & Project Management

User Prompt GmbH | Psychological IT Expertise
Gruenberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-prompt.com
HRB 14227 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | Geschaeftsfuehrer Bjoern Balazs