[Nepomuk] Nepomuk 4.11 Roadmap

Dr. Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Fri Mar 1 19:59:13 GMT 2013

Am Freitag, 1. März 2013, 18:00:14 schrieb Frank Reininghaus:
> I hope that this answers some questions - other contributors might add
> their own ideas and views. Feel free to ask if anything is unclear!

Hello Frank,

thanks a lot for your reply. Actually, that's what we intent to ask with the
upcoming first survey. Anonymously, structured and at one place :-).
I was talking to Alex, Martin, and Vishesh today. It seems you agree with all
of us that the survey is worth to run at all (which was the basic intention of
this post). So we will prepare it as proposed (and in respect to your
arguments). If you, or someone else, want to add suggestions, perhaps that we
should ask some special question, feel free to comment the posting.

Best wishes,
Heiko.