hide/change the lineedit widget when renaming inline in Dolphin

Panos panos.knvs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:23:28 BST 2012

Hello,

Sure, it's definitely trivial, and as I haven't seen any other complains about this it's probably a matter of personal taste. Answering Leo's question, both in OS X and in Windows inline renaming looks a little "simpler" with not many indications and frames. Of course that doesn't mean Dolphin's approach is worse :).

So I'll look into moving the focus to the renamed item, taking into account your note about selecting multiple items.

Thanks and regards,

Panos