hide/change the lineedit widget when renaming inline in Dolphin

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Thu Sep 6 07:55:19 BST 2012

Am Mittwoch, 5. September 2012 schrieb Panos:
> IMHO it looks a little better
> without the frame (and probably harmless so far :-)).

To me the frame repesents a valuable visual representation such that I can
find out at one glance whether the icon is in editing mode or not.

Without the frame, it's much harder to tell immediately whether editing is
active. So I'm not convinced removing the frame is actually an improvement.
Does any other platform remove the frame? MacOS X AFAIK displays a glowing
blue frame. For current Windows I don't even know, but old versions display a
frame like konq's/dolphin's.

mfg
	Leo