hide/change the lineedit widget when renaming inline in Dolphin

Panos panos.knvs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:25:35 BST 2012

Hi Frank,

Although I wasn't clear indeed, your answer was exactly what I wanted, so
thanks :-). So it's a textedit and indeed I was referring to the frame of the
textedit. I only added

setFrameShape(QFrame::NoFrame);

in the KItemListRoleEditor's constructor and IMHO it looks a little better
without the frame (and probably harmless so far :-)). There are also some
minor issues related to renaming that I will try to improve a little. For
example, selecting an item, moving the cursor over another item, and hitting
F2, activates inline renaming for the selected item but the focus seems to
remain on the item where the cursor was placed.

I will try tweaking some more and let you know of any positive results.

Thanks again.

Panos