[Dolphin] Dolphin.KDE.org website upgrade (HTML5)

Rishabh Rao rishabhsrao at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:36:13 GMT 2012

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your reply!

> What kind of newsletter do you have in mind?
I meant something like Amarok Insider (http://amarok.kde.org/en/Insider).

Well, so shall we postpone this idea of updating the website to the future?

If there's any web design/developer related work required in the
future, please do mention on kfm-devel at kde.org. I'd be happy to
contribute!

On a different note, I'll look at other places to contribute:
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute#User_Interface seems interesting!

Thank you!

Best regards,
Rishabh Rao