Rename in-line vs. rename pop-up

Marcus Harrison marcus.harrison at harrisonland.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 12:48:11 GMT 2010

Something I noticed while using Dolphin on a newly-installed plasma-netbook-
driven netbook - the default for renaming is a pop-up window. Problem is, this
window is made full-screen under plasma-netbook.
I think that, ideally, renaming in-line should be the default - but while
we're discussing it, is there any reason (beyond simultaneously renaming
multiple files) to keep the pop-up? Would it be all that damaging to get rid
of the pop-up for individual files, remove that option and just use rename in-
line?

--
Marcus Harrison