Dolphin and UDS_EXTRA

Georg Friedrich georgf at cbs.mpg.de
Thu Apr 29 12:10:59 BST 2010

Hi,
I've written a KIOSlave for KDE 3.5 with the possibility to show some extra attributes with UDS_EXTRA. I was using Konqueror under KDE 3.5 and it worked pretty well.
Yesterday I moved on to KDE 4.3 and began to rewrite the KIOSlave. But it seems like the feature of showing extra attributes with UDS_EXTRA is missing in Dolphin (I can implement those attributes but Dolphin won't show me).
Are you going to reimplement this one for a next version of KDE or did I missed something?
Thanks for your help.

Best wishes

Georg Friedrich