Build errors in kdebase/apps/ : dolphinviewcontroller.o

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Wed Apr 28 21:55:49 BST 2010

Hi Alexander,

On Wednesday 28 April 2010 22:15:21 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> kdebase/apps/ currently doesn't seem to build properly:
> http://my.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=62713
>
> And it seems it's not because there's something wrong on my machine, since
> on Solaris it also doesn't build:
> http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=kdebase-apps&date=2010-04-28
>
> Can you please have a look ?

I took a look: It seems the builds use the latest version of kdebase, but not
the latest version of kdelibs.

The missing interface in kdelibs has been added with revision 1119096 (Monday,
14:48). The change in Dolphin has been added with revision 1119117 (Monday,
15:51).

I just did an update of both and everything builds fine here...

Peter