preview in dolphin is slow with many pictures

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Mon Jun 9 19:50:14 BST 2008

Hi,

> Just a few thoughts; no action item for anyone if you fixed it in dolphin
> already :) [as long as kfiledialog doesn't have inline previews in its icon
> view]

We had a patch somewhere in kcd from nefertum, that Peter (and I don't
remember if somebody else) asked him to improve.

He hasn't too many time... but if you guys want to take a look at his patch,
it could be a very good point of start.

He is nefertum on IRC, if you want I can poll him anyways.

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.