noob - search box - malformed URL - seeking directions, please

miro miro.doma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 22:07:49 BST 2008

Hi,

goto Konqueror Menu
Settings -> Configure Konqueror -> Web Shortcuts
Find goole in the list
click Change paste the address
(http://www.google.com/search?q=\{@}&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8)
Make sure that default search engine (under the list) is google.

I have just verified these steps and they "work for me"(tm).

Hope it helps
Miro

--
Capt'n! The spellchecker kinna take this abuse!