Writing an interactive KJS debugger...

seemanta at gmail.com seemanta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:44:13 BST 2007

Actually, we do not want to use it for web pages.
Our embedded application is driven by javascript and that's all..
no webby stuff here like html etc...

basically its an xml+js combination we are using for our embedded application.

Thanks for the tip...I shall have a look at it and try to contribute.
regards,
Seemanta

--
Codito ergo sum.