Dolphin with tabs

K N kneuse at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:17:09 BST 2007

Am I missing something with konqueror, because it appears konqueror doesn't
have the same features that dolphin has such as its tagging system and split
panel view. Also the crumb browsing is something missing from konqueror as
well.

One last question, has it been determined yet that tabs are useless for
filemanagers? if so what are the reasons given for it being uselss?