My ajax application don't works with Konqueror.

Matteo Nastasi aka mop matteo.nastasi at milug.org
Wed Jan 10 14:54:21 GMT 2007

Hello, this is my first mail to this list, I need help to understand
why an Ajax application that I had developed using some Ajax patterns
(http streaming over xhr and js snippet as firsts) don't work with
konqueror and safari (firefox and opera work fine).

Can you help me or, better, there is a person that want work with me
to develop a "konqueror-enable" version of my app ?

The application is on-line at URL:
  http://www.alternativeoutput.it/brisk

and is an Ajax version of an italian card game.

Thank you.
  Matteo.

--
 Matteo Nastasi  -  Milano - Italy  | HomePage: www.alternativeoutput.it