[patch] restore last size/position of konqueror

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Thu Jan 11 21:34:26 GMT 2007

On Di Jan 9 2007, David Faure wrote:
> I always thought the logic was that the app handles the size, but the
> window manager handles the pos. Saving/restoring the pos seems wrong to me.

Hmmm.... although the BKO entry 63276 asks for size _and_ position ?
Not sure ....

What about the following patch which only saves the size ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Computers and Internet gave you freedom.
TCPA would TAKE your FREEDOM!  http://www.againsttcpa.com