Konqueror bug triage this weekend.

Orville Bennett illogical1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 16:09:21 GMT 2007

This weekend Jan 6-7 we'll be having a konqueror bug triaging
extravaganza. I'm really sorry about the short notice on this but I
was waiting on a dot.kde blurb I wrote to be posted before spamming
the MLs. Alas, it's nowhere to be seen.
Details are as follows:
We'll be attempting to cull the amount of bugs for konqueror on
bugs.kde.org down to a more manageable number so that developers will
have an easier time just going through and fixing the bugs.
We're going to be marking bugs containing testcases as such, closing
those which can't be reproduced/are no longer valid, confirming those
which are... confirmed and so on.

We'll be coordinating everything via the #kde-bugs channel on
irc.freenode.net. The bugsquad wiki page will also be used for those
who prefer this medium, or are unable to join us on IRC.
Feel free to spend any amount of time you can spare and thanks in
advance.

More information can be found @ http://developernew.kde.org/
Contribute/Bugsquad/Bug_weekends
and http://developernew.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/Guide

Also if any konqueror developers are able to join and gently guide
us, that would be awesome :-)