KDE 3.5.7 and Beagle: file being deleted immediately after opening in kpdf

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Aug 27 21:11:11 BST 2007

On Monday 27 August 2007, David Faure wrote:

> > > I would think:
> > > http://lxr.kde.org/source/KDE/kdelibs/kio/kioexec/main.cpp?v=3.5-branch#182
> > > but that should not be used for kpdf at all --- kpdf.desktop
> > > has an exec line with %U, so it should just get the URL itself.
> Right. Unless some distributions hacked up kpdf.desktop....

Actually it works fine here (assuming that clicking on one of the links in
http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/index.php?option=com_docs&edition=ENT&Itemid=373
was the right way to test the bug), so I'm quite sure that the bug is a wrong kpdf.desktop.
Please check the Exec line in your kpdf.desktop (and complain to Mandriva if it doesn't
contain %U...)