network.http.pipelining and nglayout.initialpaint.delay

Jeff Eklund jeff at marisa.se
Sun Oct 8 12:42:51 BST 2006

Hi!
I love Konqueror and use it as everything daily, but I miss some features from
Firefox. Namely the possibility to set network.http.pipelining and
nglayout.initialpaint.delay.
The first setting allows me to set the pipelining and the second the smount of
time a page hase to load before it starts drawing the page. Both of hteese
setting make Firefox feel faster than it actually is, and I would love to be
able to feel the same kind of speed with Konqueror.
Does these settings exist, but I've just missed them, or are they perhaps
hidden?
if they don't exist, do you have any plans to include this functionality in
Konqi för KDE4?
Thanks!

Jeff
--