Suggestion for Konquerer developers and delivering "stripped" releases

Michael S. Mikowski mmikowski at valueclick.com
Fri Nov 10 02:34:02 GMT 2006

Hey Phillip:

I for one am sick of your arrogant self promotion here.  You /can't/ write
programs that do not crash, because you /can't/ control your execution
environment. Unless, of course, you are working on programs with lower
complexity and far less distribution than KDE.

I can't believe anyone in this century designs /any/ program with paper.
That's like using drafting boards instead of CAD for mechanical design (I
used to design cars with CAD.  They never crashed.  At least, not when driven
in unknown environments :).

If you are using paper for design, you are wasting your time and your
employer's money.  Worse, you are compromising the quality, features, and
timeliness of your products.  Try some UML modeling or design charting tools
that can live with the project.

Get some humility.  Lose some narcissism and arrogance.  Learn to use some
modern design tools.  And, finally, please be constructive.  KDE does need
good feedback on its projects and intelligent bug reports.

Otherwise, STFU.

Cheers,

Mike

--