Suggestion for Konquerer developers and delivering "stripped" releases

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri Nov 10 09:12:08 GMT 2006

Am Freitag, 10. November 2006 03:34 schrieb Michael S. Mikowski:
> Hey Phillip:
>
> I for one am sick of your arrogant self promotion here.  You /can't/ write
> programs that do not crash, because you /can't/ control your execution
> environment.
Oh boy, Phillip is in high school and you're in the industry. Leave the teens
their trust in the future, please. Where would the world be, if everyone with
a concept everyone else claimed to be false would have been shut down like
this.

If you disagree, just say so. No reason to claim you have the ultimate truth.

Greetings, Stephan