Suggestion for Konquerer developers and delivering "stripped" releases

Philipp Hülsdunk philipp_huelsdunk at yahoo.de
Thu Nov 9 21:36:57 GMT 2006

Most of the developers (i think) just hack the code in. Then they see that
something is wrong with it. This is how software is created that crashes. Try
to created a concept on a paper first; It will created many advantages:
* On paper you are not thinking on programming-language specific things. This
causes you to concentrate more on the programm instead of the
programming-language.
* On paper you can overview your concept better. In the source code it is more
difficult.
If I write software I do this, My programms then do not crash.

Another suggestion is that you should comment your code better so that other
developers can understand the code better.