Enhancing Konqueror

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sat Mar 18 23:56:20 GMT 2006

On Saturday 18 March 2006 13:35, Charles A. Landemaine wrote:
> On 3/17/06, Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach at wp.pl> wrote:

> > >  - Mouse gestures like Opera (I'm missing them so much)
> >
> > Khotkeys is the keyword.
>
> It doesn't work on a default installation like Opera (you need to download
> it).

I am not sure I understand this correctly, but you are saying you have a KDE
installation where Opera is installed by default but khotkeys is not?

Or rather that you think it is bad that KDE can do mouse gestures out of the
box while it would be better to have it in a separate package like Opera?

> > >  - Switch user-agent for current page (for web sites that reject
> > > Konqueror)
> >
> > Kde-addons.
>
> I mean a simple way to do it, such as a menu entry like in Opera or
> Firefox.

Here I have it under Tools->User Agent (translated back from German
localization)

Cheers,
Kevin

--