Enhancing Konqueror

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sat Mar 18 13:16:57 GMT 2006

On Saturday 18 March 2006 06:35, Charles A. Landemaine wrote:

> > Use KWallet. The only thing missing is auto-submit of forms.
>
> And this is exactly the "submit" feature that is missing. Also I don't
> know if Kwallet manages 2+ passwords per form (ie: the wife's
> password, the husband's password, etc...) the way Opera does.

KDE only runs on multi-user systems.    This is likely to continue in the
future (Both Microsoft Windows and Mac OSX support multiple users, just that
few people use that ability).    You and your wife should not use the same
login to your computer.    This way there is no finger pointing when/if
someone makes a mistake and deletes important files.   User groups/ACLs if
you need to share files between the two of you.

Yes it is a little more work to do things right, but once you get used to it,
it is easy enough and it solves a lot of problems.