AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: making fallback access keys configurable

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Mar 2 21:33:05 GMT 2006

On Thursday 02 March 2006 13:43, Charles Samuels wrote:
> refusal to do something about it come from?

it happens to me whenever i infringe upon someone's pet behaviour. which is,
given the range of people's taste, just about everything i end up changing in
the UI. ;) i completely understand where it comes from; i wish i knew how to
move us beyond this knee-jerk stop-energy thing we do. it really hurts the
software.

>  P.S., Tobias Anton uses outlook. I propose a witchhunt. :)

heh. i really ought to hack my kmail someday to support "user agents" so i can
switch on the fly to piss people off randomly. "what the fuck?! aseigo uses
Mail.app?!" ;)

--
Aaron J. Seigo