mmb on dvi-file opens it in new konqueror instance

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Tue Jun 13 18:08:50 BST 2006

Hello,

Though I've explicitly set the mime-type application/x-dvi to "open in extra
window", as of KDE 3.5.3 when I mmb-click on some link in a webpage pointing
to a dvi-file, a new konqueror-instance(!) is opened which embeds the
kdvi-part.

This seems utterly wrong. It's ok if it embeds kdvi in the same window on lmb,
and it's expected that kdvi itself is launched on mmb just as it does under
KDE 3.0 and KDE 3.2.

I've just tried, the same strange behaviour also takes places for pdfs so I
conclude all parts are affected.

Can some konqueror guru comment on this issue?

mfg
	Leo