konq + plugins + alsa

Michael Mikowski z_mikowski at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 05:30:12 BST 2006

Hi George:

>   You could easily hack up nspluginviewer to do
> this, or even just install a
> replacement artsdsp app that uses aoss instead.

That sounds like an excellent idea. If I understand
you correctly, that means adjust arts to always shunt
audio requests to Alsa, if available.

I'd be interested in looking at this, and even
submitting a patch.  It would definitely scratch an
itch I've had for years.  If you could provide any
pointers to resources, I would appreciate it.

Cheers,

Mike