making fallback access keys configurable

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Feb 28 13:27:08 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 03:43, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>   I think the problem is rather the "hit Ctrl" than the "see accesskeys
> popups" part and your patch doesn't fix that. Go to a page that actually

this is another problem, yes. it's certainly related in that CTRL is so common
to press, but i really don't want these fallbacks popping up at all and from
the feedback i receive from most folks i'm not the only one =/

if a website defines shortcuts, great! otherwise, keep them away.

>  > in future i think it would make sense to add this into the accessibility
>  > world of kde much as we do with slow keys, etc ....
>
>   But unlike slow keys and other things from the accessibility world this
> is not accessibility-only feature just because it's called accesskeys. It's

accessibility features can be useful for more than the physically impaired.

--
Aaron J. Seigo