PATCH: webshortcuts

Dawit Alemayehu adawit at kde.org
Sun Oct 9 05:19:51 BST 2005

Hi,

The attached patch does two things.

1.) Attempts to fix bug 85352 and bug 110371. Can someone with a language
setting other than the default try this patch and let me know if changing the
query to something else works fine for them ?

2.) I want to change the default keyword delimiter from ':' to ' ' since ':'
is a reserved delimiter. This change will not affect existing installation
only new ones and it means to use web shortcuts on new installations you
you change it in the config dialog.

Comments, feedback ?

--
Regards,