keditbookmark: automagically forwarding changes

Daniel Teske teske at squorn.de
Tue Jun 7 21:30:03 BST 2005

Hi

with this patch the bottom textfields work as intended.

bookmarkinfo.h has an explanation of the problem I was wrestling with.
I think that the current solution isn't optimal.

As alyways, I'm sending the patches to get some feedback.
If noone finds anything wrong with this patches, I'll commit them in a
few days. (After they have seen another round of testing.)

daniel