Implementation of quotation in khtml

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Sep 14 19:41:48 BST 2004

On Tuesday 14 September 2004 20:32, Shift wrote:
> The contextual menu (mouse right click) offer the "Bookmark this location" and
> the "Open with/ Copy to /..." items but not the "Save link as..." or "Copy
> link address". How can I active them ? Should I patch Konqueror or another
> part of khtml ?

I can answer that part: KHTMLPart::popupMenu must be called with a non-empty linkUrl
if you want the link items to appear. This apparently comes from having a non-empty
url() in khtml::MousePressEvent. So you need to patch DocumentImpl::prepareMouseEvent()
(or the code it calls) to set a url in the (NodeImpl::)MouseEvent.