Implementation of quotation in khtml

Shift shift at free.fr
Tue Sep 14 22:04:47 BST 2004

Le Tuesday 14 September 2004 20:41, David Faure a écrit :
> On Tuesday 14 September 2004 20:32, Shift wrote:
> > The contextual menu (mouse right click) offer the "Bookmark this
> > location" and the "Open with/ Copy to /..." items but not the "Save link
> > as..." or "Copy link address". How can I active them ? Should I patch
> > Konqueror or another part of khtml ?
>
> I can answer that part: KHTMLPart::popupMenu must be called with a
> non-empty linkUrl if you want the link items to appear. This apparently
> comes from having a non-empty url() in khtml::MousePressEvent. So you need
> to patch DocumentImpl::prepareMouseEvent() (or the code it calls) to set a
> url in the (NodeImpl::)MouseEvent.

Cool !
I patched DocumentImpl::prepareMouseEvent() and now it is OK.
I don't underline the "quotation" as it is done for link. ; I only change the
cursor and make it clickable. What do you think about that ?

Should I also activate the link if the quotation is accessed using access keys
(accesskeys=...) as for links ? How can I do that ? I don't really know how
it's work.

Thanks,

Franck