[patch] Other tabs popup

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Oct 25 03:47:56 BST 2004

On Sunday 24 October 2004 07:09, Paul Sprakes wrote:
> Moves "Close Other Tabs" up so it is above the list of open tabs. At the
> moment this often used action is at the bottom of the sub popup menu and
> continually changes position, which isn't good from a usability
> perspective.

Close/Quit belongs at the bottom of the menu. this is the _standard_ location
for it in KDE. it is purposeful that this action is far away from where the
mouse usually starts; the last thing we want is for people to accidently
select "close all other tabs", which is why we put these things on the
bottom.

the rest, however, looks fine to me.

--
Aaron J. Seigo